EDIBLE CREATIONS DELIVERY POLICY
HOW ARE YOUR EDIBLE CREATIONS SHIPPED?
All our creations are freshly made and require a hand delivery to preserve the careful design. We apologise, but currently, only courier delivery is available.
HOW MUCH IS DELIVERY?
We deliver our creations on the same day within Niagara and Halton regions if order is placed prior to 11 am the same day (excluding statutory holidays), or you can schedule the delivery on a specific date, with flat rates of (the delivery fee is calculated at checkout with the recipient's postal code):
- Niagara and most of Halton Region – $15.00, orders of 100$ or more are exempt from the delivery fee
- Toronto, GTA, and Peel – $30.00
*If you have questions in regards to delivery zones, we urge you to contact us by phone at (647) 995-2020. We are constantly optimizing and improving our calculations, as well as, adding new delivery destinations.
Alcohol Delivery Social Responsibility
Edible Creations has been awarded a License to Operate a Delivery Service for Alcohol #LDS1312223 as of May 17, 2023 issued by Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario. As per Liquor Licence and Control Act, 2019 and its regulations, we follow mandatory rules to ensure that alcohol is sold and delivered in a socially responsible manner.
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario regulates all alcohol sales/deliveries and ensures that all alcohol containing beverages are:
- Not sold to anyone under Ontario’s legal drinking age of 19 or to intoxicated adults. Edible Creations reserves the right to ask for proof of age whenever the recipient appears to be under 25 years of age. We also reserve the right to decline the sale or service should the recipient appear to be intoxicated. In this case we will deliver the arrangement and refund the price of the alcoholic beverage.
- Can only be delivered to a residence and must be accepted by an individual listed as the “Recipient”. Edible Creations will refuse the delivery of a set containing alcohol to a public place (ex. office, store, etc.) or leave it by the door. In case the recipient is not home, we will try contacting him/her and/or the sender to find an alternative. In some cases, we will have to refund the price of the beverage and leave the arrangement only at the address.
- Delivered in a sealed and unopened container. Delivery person is Smart Serve certified and all the supporting documentation is available upon request.
- Sold and delivered with the arrangement and never on its own.
ARE YOUR DELIVERY TIMES GUARANTEED?
Yes! Our courier deliveries are guaranteed for Halton and Niagara regions the same day (excluding statutory holidays), if requested by the customer, for orders placed before 11AM and Toronto, GTA, and Peel areas the next day. Alternatively, you can pick a specific future date for that special occasion! We provide a 3 hour timeframe for the delivery and will request the customer’s preferred delivery time, pass it on to the courier company who will do their best to accommodate. It’s the sender’s responsibility to make sure someone is at the delivery address to receive the order, If no one is home the arrangement will be left at the door. Our courier will take a picture of the order prior to ensure proof of delivery.
Your Health & Safety is our main priority! To ensure your safety, the Delivery Agent will drop the product at your doorstep by following the No-Contact delivery process with all Covid-19 protocols.
Circumstances such as severe weather, natural disasters and so on, although very rare, void the delivery guarantee. Please, be sure to provide proper contact details so we can promptly get in touch and reschedule.
DO YOU SHIP THE SAME DAY?
Yes! On Mon-Sat we take orders to ship the same day until 11 AM for Hamilton and Niagara region areas, as our last courier pick up is at 1PM. During the week of a major holiday, we often extend our delivery times and frequency. We have special arrangements with the courier to make late pickup’s or allow us to make late drop off’s if the situation arises. Kindly, give us a call if you require very urgent delivery and we will try to accommodate!
WHAT IF WE GET AN INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE ADDRESS?
If we ship the order to an incorrect address that was provided to us, our courier will return it to us. Unfortunately, our courier charges us a flat $15 fee to return the package, which we must in turn charge you. Once a package with an incorrect or incomplete address has left us there is little we can do. If caught in time our courier may be able to reroute the order to the proper address for a no additional fee, but this is not always successful.
Our courier almost always calls us to tell us that there is a problem delivering the package. In these rare instances, we ask for your patience and promise in return to do everything in our power to make sure your gift arrives in perfect condition and as soon as humanly possible.
DO RECIPIENTS HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE THEIR PACKAGES?
It is up to the discretion of the sender to make sure someone is at the delivery address to receive the order, If no one is home, the arrangement will be left at the door. Our courier will take a picture of the order prior to ensure proof of delivery.
Arrangements containing alcoholic beverages cannot be left at the door. If no one is home, we will leave the arrangement by the door only and partially refund the order for the amount of the alcoholic beverage.
WHAT IF MY ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED?
Our products are well packaged so they arrive on your doorstep as beautiful as it was when it left ours. If an item does arrive damaged or with items missing, please notify us within 3 days. We’re happy to send you replacement items. Missing items may have been substituted.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority and all our couriers are obligated to take a picture of the order prior to leaving it with the recipient.